Closed 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal: CascadianX
01-30-2019, 11:40 PM, (This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 11:42 PM by CascadianX.)
Ban Appeal: CascadianX
1. What is your in game name?:
CascadianX & SeditiousX

2. When were you banned (month/day/year)?
01/21/2019

3. By whom were you banned?
Anti_Life

4. For what was your ban given?
At first it was a mute for "Advertising Discord" but was later switched to a perm ban when I started giving out my stuff for free.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

I was sharing my discord after I had quit because I didn't want to lose contact with the individuals who I had made friends with. I had left because of the staffs poor choices in electing "TheProRaider" and it had been proven relevant through the amount of people who protested his promotion with me in solidarity. If I am unbanned, I will ensure that nothing like this happens again and I will go about my day having fun and taking names.
01-31-2019, 12:09 AM,
RE: Ban Appeal: CascadianX
Hey Cas! Unfortunately, the reason you were permanently banned was not that you were giving away items, but that you continued to advertise your discord/server even after you were warned and muted by Thuzio (via signs/discord). And a few days later we started receiving tips that you were inviting Vexius players to join your new Minecraft server which doesn't really help your case. Also, I understand that you were not happy about Raider being given a trial period for staff but the way you went about it wasn't really great. Remember, he had applied weeks if not months ahead of you, so even if we had chosen you, it would have been after him anyway. With this whole thing about you having a server similar to ours and trying to take some of our players, I think it is best we keep things like this. It is a no from me. I do wish you the best of luck Smile

01-31-2019, 12:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 12:20 AM by CascadianX.)
"
Quote:we started receiving tips that you were inviting Vexius players to join your new Minecraft server which doesn't really help your case.
"

I'd like to point out the people I privately message, despite a few of them being Vexius Players, doesn't entirely mean it is all only focused on Vexius Players or "taking" your players. I set out on the venture to make a server since I had so many flush ideas that have been played out on my network. The individuals that I mostly contacted were people I played MC with often and would often share direct messages with and etc.

I'd also like to point out, "
Quote:advertise your discord/server even after you were warned and muted by Thuzio (via signs/discord)
" was only concurrent with one player who had asked me for it. I also shared a Discord with some new citizens of Ceardus to tell them I am no longer running this and they're best joining another town.

"
Quote:Remember, he had applied weeks if not months ahead of you, so even if we had chosen you, it would have been after him anyway
"

I was the one person to stand up and quit Vexius simply because of the staffs choice to elect TheProRaider, after hours, he would constantly harasses and mess with people and anger them and it blew our minds that you chose to have someone over

"
Quote:With this whole thing about you having a server similar to ours and trying to take some of our players, I think it is best we keep things like this."

You are welcome to come check things out and realize nothing is not your guys server at all.

1. Completely customized plugin that replaces Towny
2. None of that Essentials, Warpalicious, Crates and other stuff.
3. It is in a network with another owner/coowner.

I actually take the time to code the plugins and make things better, not just configure them from the default settings and download them from spigotmc
01-31-2019, 12:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 12:51 AM by Anti_Life.)
Okay well first, I'd like to point out that we did read some of the messages you had sent to players and it was pretty clear what you were trying to do. That in itself is enough for me to keep you banned. Secondly, you were muted for advertising your discord/server and I think it is fair to say that trying to get around a mute in any way is also worthy of a ban, whether a player asked you for it or not. and yeah, some people did not agree with our decision to pick Raider but the way you went about it was just immature. I wouldn't say you "stood up" to it. I even recall you saying 9 or so people would be leaving with you, lol. and no thanks, I am not interested in your server as I have other things to worry about. It's crazy to me how condescending you manage to sound even while appealing a ban on our network. And believe it or not, we take the time to code some of our plugins as well. I thought you'd have noticed. but anyway, I think I've said more than enough for you to understand. Your appeal is rejected.

Closed