Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Discord
02-01-2019, 03:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-02-2019, 04:47 PM by Skittios.)
Discord
1. What is your in game name?
- Skittios (discord) Pooptios (ign)

2. When were you banned (month/day/year)?
- I'd say around 1/23/19
3. By whom were you banned?
- Thuzio
4. For what was your ban given?
- I made a discord server for my friends and I, and I invited people to join, however, someone posted an ip in the server which (I assume) led to be believed I was trying to steal players.
5. Why should you be unbanned?
- I feel it was a misunderstanding, I didn't mean to try to take players from the server, or want it to seem that way. The server was a generalized chat for my friends and I, I see why I was banned, however, it wasn't my intention, and I think a unban should be considered. Either way i'm deleting the discord server, and if I do get unbanned, next time I will inform you of my plans before acting on them. However; I completely understand if it is denied. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for reading.
Edit: I also miss being able to talk to the creative server in group 1, and sharing pictures with friends, of different art pieces etc.

- Skittios
Sometimes, even the most promising things have an ending.. What sets you apart, is fixing it, and moving on.
02-03-2019, 04:13 AM,
RE: Discord
Thank you for understanding Skitt! Appeal accepted