Vexius Network Forums
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word Scrambles Suggestions
Information 
Hey Guys! Over the last few days i've noticed some people not liking some of the scrambles that we've recently added to the survival server, although you may feel this way, please think about the time and effort that it takes for admins to go through all these words, delete the old ones and create the new ones.

I've decided to make this thread here for you guys to come up with a list of suggestions for these scrambles, the staff will go through this thread and vote on the ones that they like the most and these will be implemented in game for you guys to unscramble!

Now before you guys get thinking, please try and keep these suggestions Minecraft related, it could be any blocks ect or anything to do with the Vexius Network.

Cheers, Zircon
Zircon - Admin

[Image: Max-Resolution.gif]
Nazarick
Glory_to_Nazarick
Glory_to_the_hallowed_grounds_of_Nazarick

endportal_frame

:>
Lopado­temacho­selacho­galeo­kranio­leipsano­drim­hypo­trimmato­silphio­parao­melito­katakechy­meno­kichl­epi­kossypho­phatto­perister­alektryon­opte­kephallio­kigklo­peleio­liagoio­siraio­baphe­tragano­pterygon please. I know it's an easy one but please consider it.
Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
longest word in the english language, apparently. Just to replace or complement supercalifragilisticcexplialidocious
Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch
Second longest town name in the world lol
bruh_moment
bruh
uwu_ur_so_warm

yur welcome