Vexius Network Forums
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i want to apply for admin
ok so i wanna know where i can apply for admin because i think im up for the job any staff memebers online please tell me where to apply
Hi Neon Blue, welcome to Vexius!

Unfortunately you can't apply for the Admin rank straight away however, you are able to apply for Helper and then progress through the ranks.

You can find the Applications section here. Please make sure you read both posts and read and understand the requirements before applying.

Regards, Zircon

How long till they are read.
i want to apply for helper i will make server better
(10-03-2019, 10:23 PM)nooooo Wrote: i want to apply for helper i will make server better

Here is the template to apply for staff: https://www.vexius.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=1423
Please fill out the template and submit it here: https://www.vexius.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=44
-Kwup
i want to be a helper bcuz theres gonna be a lot of new people and not all of the admins or helpers are online and i can be there to help that person that has no idea what is happening and i could help him out. I can also help people build there base and i can be a big impact on the community and yeah thats what i gotta say on being a helper so yeah have a good day and i hope you see this. btw my real name isTristan -ReapxR_M3mEs
(11-03-2019, 07:26 AM)ReapxR_M3mEs Wrote: i want to be a helper bcuz theres gonna be a lot of new people and not all of the admins or helpers are online and i can be there to help that person that has no idea what is happening and i could help him out. I can also help people build there base and i can be a big impact on the community and yeah thats what i gotta say on being a helper so yeah have a good day and i hope you see this. btw my real name isTristan -ReapxR_M3mEs

Hello ReapxR_M3mEs,

It's great to see that you are interested in becoming a helper on the server.  Do know though that there is an application page found here for all the information needed to apply for staff. Please be sure to read both posts to understand the rules and requirements for becoming a staff.

Regards,

Lone Wolf