Vexius Network Forums
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1.8 PvP Mechanics?
1.9+ pve/pvp is more fun and involved. Spam clicking is boring.

So Nay, keep 1.12 please

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.” ― Terry Pratchett
naaay keep it as it is!
[Image: ABu52uf.png]
SR-MOD
If it was to change i'd like to see a shift to a more PvP centered experience. Keep inventory upon death should be removed with the change as well as a server difficulty. Basically doubling down on a PvP update
That literally sounds like music to my ears! Big fat YES Big Grin Big Grin
I definitely do not want keepinventory disabled and more focus on pvp here. I love playing chill survival.

“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.” ― Terry Pratchett
Keep 1.12 :-D
I say no to 1.8 keep the newer verison

Respectfully Sent;

Phoenix_Nest
Email: [email protected]
Twitch Affiliate
Twitch.tv/phoenix_nest

I say yes
yes change it
1.8 is more suited for tryhard pvp servers, doesn't fit in this server very well and bosses would need a rework then
in a nutshell, don't change it