Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mintie has no business being a helper (+18)
06-29-2018, 02:07 AM,
Mintie has no business being a helper (+18)
I just joined the server after being away for not much longer than a month (yeah, I actually have shit to do outside minecraft, how about that?). I see my house has been taken by some lowlife an friend "spofey" who lacks the creativity to build his own stuff and has to go around stealing other people's work and taking credit for it.

I complain about this situation in chat, and a bossy, rude helper called Mintie basically tells me to "deal with it" and to "get over it". I called her an asshole, which your stupid little watch yo profanity script turned to "an friend". I corrected this by calling her an "arse hole", which your script missed. She muted me permanently without warning (which kinda proves my point that she actually is an arse hole an friend)

This is what I don't get: If being disrespectful means a permanent mute, why wasn't Mintie muted when she was disrespectful towards me? Given that she should be permanently muted, how could she possibly do her powertrippin service as a helper? And most importantly, shouldn't a helper actually help instead of being an impertinent bitch an friend?

If you need these safespace rules, fine, it's your server; pad the walls with pillows. But have the integrity to apply it to everyone, even if that means muting the girl you've been bending over for, thuzio. You never know, she might even like you not being a cuck an friend.

Demote Mintie, unmute me, and give me back my house, thuzio. I'm not even asking for compensation for mistreatment. And change that retarded 30 day rule so it actually respects intellectual property. I'm giving you good advice and feedback here, thuzio. I recommend you sit and think about it before permabanning me. 

PS: I tried matching the font size to Mintie's ego, but it only goes up to 7.
06-29-2018, 09:10 AM,
RE: Mintie has no business being a helper (+18)
This perm mute was a mistake of her, she was going to mute only for 15minutes, you are now unmuted, but please try not to be rude tho, and im sure we will talk to mintie about this.
Admin
"No door? Open a window"
Need help? just ask
-
06-29-2018, 06:07 PM,
Well first of all, making a rude thread like this wont get you far, and we dont use scripts on this server

She was supposed to mute you 15 min, and you could've made a ticket about it or something else than this. This is some of the most childish thing I have seen here so far haha, well - The mute was supposed to be 15 min, and its 60 days and not 30 days before claims get removed.

Dedicated players with more than 6k claimblocks wont get their stuff removed - The reason we have it is because some new players come on build a little dirt house and leaves, so if you are actually dedicated and get some claimblocks your things wont be removed either.

We could have rolled spofey back in the area so you could get your things back, but in this case I dont think its neccessary.

I hope u have a great day anyways Smile
- If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. -

06-29-2018, 09:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-29-2018, 09:03 PM by Denizen_Snips.)
I tried a ticket, but I was muted so I couldn't. I posted this before knowing she only intended it to be a 15 min mute. Funny how mistakes always result in longer mute/ban times than intended, right? It's also very suspicious that she only realized about her "mistake" after I posted on here. Check the logs; this was not a mistake.

Also, if you could've rolled spofey back then why did Mintie tell me to "deal with it" and "get over it"? If your staff is rude to me first, don't expect me to not be rude back to them.
06-30-2018, 01:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-30-2018, 02:17 AM by Denizen_Snips.)
Now thuzio is griefing my new home.

edit: permamute then banned for Drama/disrespect by thuzio. Total hypocrisy when half the server was insulting me.
08-23-2018, 07:13 AM,
i had a good laugh when reading this, thx!
12-06-2018, 01:45 AM,
I love this thread because it shows how absolutely fucked the server is when it comes to staff abusing there powere just to get their safe personal bubble for the Perfect Minecraft server except now its the era of the worst fucking staff eever *cough* Anti_Life who has single handedly thrown out half the player base including those who have been on the server the longest. The server is killing itself from the inside out and they dont have the fucking brains to realize its all because of them
12-06-2018, 01:39 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-06-2018, 01:46 PM by Anti_Life.)
Information  RE: Mintie has no business being a helper (+18)
You, Jedi, and 2 other people playing on 1.12 is not half the player base? The server is not “fucked” because you got banned for cheating and weren’t let back in because you were “on the setver the longest”. I think staff had issues when they had people like you with the tag. I think it’s about time we start removing the problems enitrely rather than just give them a slap of the wrist. The server does not owe you anything.