Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
12-16-2018, 02:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-16-2018, 03:29 AM by ATC123.)
Ban appeal
1. What is your in game name?
ATC123

2. When were you banned (month/day/year)?
December 15th, 2018
3. By whom were you banned?
Seebster
4. For what was your ban given?
Using an AFK farm
5. Why should you be unbanned?
My "AFK farm" was simply me falling through cobweb. I am not outright denying that my intentions were to keep out of being AFK while afk. I am
also not saying that you should definitely remove my ban. All I am saying is that in the future, maybe try to interact with the player before
banning them because if cobwebs can be mistaken for an afk farm, other things might also be and innocent players might be banned.
Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope you can understand
ATC123
12-21-2018, 07:20 PM,
RE: Ban appeal
Hello ATC, how are you? I did tried to contact you and as far as I know Dawmz also tried. You had first a different arm machine, I’ll try to get the screenshot again, that’s when Dawmz asked me if I could go check it out in Creative. That’s when we tried to contact you. Then with no response, we proceed to warn and kick you such as removing the machine, then I returned to Survival. Afterwards Dawmz told me again and that’s when you got the 3-day-ban and again machine was removed, in this case the cow webs system. Ban already finished the 19th so you can join back server, just abstain of doing this again. Thank you.

Seeb